Thursday, April 14, 2011

Here another update, somehow I’ve problems taking good photographs lately. My apologies for the poor quality pictures.
For the base I used a piece of MDF with pine section moldings on the sides. My carpentry skills aren’t great and the results are a bit crude, but under a few layers of gloss black it doesn’t look not too bad.


The cobblestones for the road were made using packing material for vegetables and meat you find at the supermarket. I cut out the flat sections and cut those up in small cubes which a rolled between my fingertips.
The groundwork was made up with sections of Styrofoam. Everything is glued on the baseplate with white glue.

I'm about to finish the groundwork, but I just can't take a decent photograph of it. Here are the pics I did manage to take there not great but give you an idea how things look now.



Well, all thats left to do now is to attach the tank to the base and practicing taking photos. I really hope to give you another update soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment